The DIDs allows you to maintain the public numbers, which facilitate others to call to 60 countries and over 100 states.
To add a new DID
1. Ensure you are at the DIDs page.
2. Click the . A pop-up window opens.
3. From the required region, select the following:
4. Select the country from the Country drop-down list.
5. Select the state/province from the State/Province drop-down list.
6. Select the area code from the Area Code drop-down list.
7. Select the city/number from the City/Number drop-down list.
8. Click Submit.